Sunday, May 30, 2010

PARK CITY

I think we can all agree that some like it hot in Park City...


It has been years since I last went on the Alpine Slide-so this trip was dedicated to the magical feeling I get when I do something adventurous...hence, the beloved adventure at Park City Mtn. Resort. Recently opened  and new to the resort, is the ZipRider. Yes, it truly was an adventure. I highly recommend this little thrill.


Riding the chairlift to the top of the mountain...our faces told another story, so we opted for a different angle.


The Alpine Coaster


Alpine ZipRider...yes, we were harnessed in...nothing but a thin wire was holding us up.


Cole and Alex soaring down at an alarming rate of 45 mph


Park City LOVE. Picture perfect, Meems.


Bear hugs, anyone? I think it was hard for Cole to say goodbye to the icy, stone cold, hollow bear.


Way to go Alex..Take a bite out of crime??


 As for me, I couldn't help myself...


MODEL #1: Madame Tussad's wax version of "Russian Cole"


 MODEL #2:  A confused Cole, who can't decide between what he might look like bald, or if he were to try a more spicy hairstyle...one involving heavy doses of gel and other hair products.



No comments:

Post a Comment