Friday, July 2, 2010

SMALL DELIGHTS IN FENG YUAN

Want some characters? Sure you do.

Apparently, there is absolutely NO roasting chickens or animal folk over fires in the park...good to know!


Statuesque delight.

I feel enlightened. Please, let us partake of some Chinese characters.


Magical, pebble Asian feet.

Maze 'o fun! It was a Harry Potter (Goblet of Fire) Moment. It was easy to find my way out- no demons, blustery smoke, shaking trees and bushes, wands or bewitched persons found here.

I am SUPER addicted to pebbles, rocks, formations of any kind. But I mostly stick to the rock genre.

Temple guarding the magical treasures inside Stinky Tofu Alley.

Crepe delight I purchased at the Stinky Tofu Alley market.

Fellow artists of any kind, I think Chinese art is TRULY inspired by the one and only, Bob Ross. Haha. I LOVE that Bob Ross in known internationally all over the world!  A true Matzeltov Moment.

6 comments:

  1. Libby, it looks like so much fun. I can't believe you ate that plate of food. I'm glad your not picky like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Bob Ross was still alive! I love him--he put me to sleep whenever I listened to him. It looks like you are having the time of your life! I'm happy for you. When does the work start? GREAT pics, by the way--You're a SUPER BLOGGER!!!! (I'm a proud Mama!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libs! I can't believe you are there! What an amazing adventure. I am glad you are finding some new things to love... way to go on eating that food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Libby! It looks like you've changed your playlist--I love the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pictures! It looks like so much fun! Yay for good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures, Libby. My kids were looking at them with me and they were asking if you were in any of the pictures and then Logan said "oh, there she is - it's the face of Libby." I love your captions, too, because they sound just how you talk, it's like having you next to me narrating the pictures. Yay!

    ReplyDelete