Sunday, June 14, 2015

GROWING UP


On May 1, 2015
I was able to Graduate with my
Masters of Education in Psychology
and School Counseling Degree
from 
Utah State University






GRADUATION.

With one word, life changes dramatically.
For two years, I have anxiously awaited this glorious ceremony.
However, it came, and just like that
IT WAS OVER.

Mama. My supporter.











my desk buddy and lifelong lovely friend, Julie


cute Megan



Lovely Molly



Dr. Carolyn Barcus - her influence is indescribable. 



Is this real life? 
I keep pinching myself in order to really grasp the concept of existence.
I do exist. 

TIME FLIES.
I am finished with classes, coursework, practicums and internships.
In all honesty, I was not prepared to have this
long awaited day be over in a matter of what seemed like SECONDS.
I wanted to relish in all its' glory.
It still seems surreal.

I am still processing. 
Don't get me wrong, I am excited for new beginnings
but I guess I didn't expect things to go by so quickly.

TIME FLIES.
THINGS CHANGE.
I AM GROWN UP.
I AM AN ADULT, MAKING ADULT DECISIONS.
AM I READY FOR THESE CHANGES?



I will miss my cohort. 
They are truly remarkable.
Truly BFF's.




















To answer  the above stated question: 
YES!
I am ready.
For so long, I have doubted my abilities and
now I finally realize that 
I DO have potential. 
I AM a capable, hard working and responsible person.
I AM worthy of having a professional career.
I AM smart.
I AM good enough.
I CAN do hard things.

With God, all things are possible.
I feel blessed beyond measure.
The Lord truly has a plan for me.
He wants me to grow and become
the person He knows I can be.

Things have and will continue to work out, as
long as I have faith in His plan for me.


My family 
has also been such a support to me
during my Graduate experience,
but also with the upcoming changes that are going to take 
place in the next months.
I am fortunate to have such a wonderful family.












2 comments:

  1. What a great post, Libby! It has been a pleasure and an exciting thing for a parent to watch her child grow and blossom into a smart, beautiful, and confidant adult, knowing that great things are in store for her because of her faith, talents, work ethic and perseverance. May this next adventure bring much happiness, great satisfaction and continued growth. Love you so much! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing to the world around you! Go out and do great things! The students and faculty will be privileged to have you working with them. Love you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete