Thursday, June 5, 2014

RECIPE CONTEST

it's true, I truly do enjoy baking. 
I rarely get time to do it, though. blast you graduate school and work! this past year, i saw a contest through colavita olive oil (if you haven't been cooking with colavita, I highly encourage). the contest required you to incorporate colavita olive oil, so I chose to do a variety of yummy crepes (breakfast, savory and sweet). the beauty of crepes is that they are versatile- you can cater it to any type of meal and be satisfied. although I didn't win the grand prize (darn), i had such a fun time baking, eating and filming. i will try again next year...

if you want to try an easy and yummy recipe, click on my link below for the recipe:




1 comment:

  1. You are so incredibly cool, I can't handle it. I want to bake with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete